Monday, April 13, 2015

Welcome Dr. Jonah Staten

http://www.mbgdental.com/uncategorized/welcome-dr-jonah-staten/
Welcome Dr. Jonah Staten
Our MBG Dental family is so excited to announce the addition of Dr. Johan Staten to our practice. Dr. Staten will officially join the Moundbuilders General Dentistry team in June! Please help us welcome Dr. Staten and his family to our MBG Dental “family”. Q: Tell us about your family! We know you’re a family guy! A: We have a six year old daughter, Reese (lovingly known as “Reesie Cup”), and a seven year old daughter Avery–both of whom love to dance! My wife, Jennifer, is a local attorney, and we are thrilled to say that we just purchased our dream house in Granville! We can’t wait to move next month! Q: Give us a little background information–where did you grow up, go to school? A: I grew up in Pataskala, Ohio, and graduated from Watkins Memorial High School in 1996. Q: What made you decide to pursue a career in dentistry? A: I was a fifth grade teacher for seven years in Pataskala. I loved teaching, but was not completely fulfilled. I wanted to do what God was calling me to do, and I believed that to be dentistry. Our family took a big leap of faith, being that I had to quit my full-time teaching job in order to finish my pre-rec. classes that would allow me to apply for dental school. The best day of my life (aside from the birth of my children), was the day that the phone call came where I learned I was accepted into The Ohio State University School of Dentistry. Q: What are you most looking forward to about joining the MBG Dental “family” as an associate? A: I am looking most forward to giving back to the community. I am excited to get to know the community better and integrate new friends with old friends. The post Welcome Dr. Jonah Staten appeared first on Moundbuilders General Dentistry .

No comments:

Post a Comment